My Store

My Store
Bright Side of The Road

Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

PostHeaderIcon SHOW N TELL friday!!


WELCOME!! I am excited to share a small redo from this week! I have been meaning to getting around to painting the small downstairs bathroom from the outdated "gold" color to something more streamline and chic. I had off Monday and decided to dive in. But I also wanted to try a bit of cabinet painting. I have wanted to try it for a while. I had some left over beige paint in the shed, and left over Behr wood paint from my deck makeover. I only had to buy a new roller and brush and I was off... cheap makeover!!


Bathroom before.....







And AFTER!!!................








EASY and CHEAP! Looks like a CUSTOM bathroom! I took a bit of brown glaze and added it to the nooks to give it a shadowed custom layered look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment